Companies looking for people who have gained professional experience. Were also minimal, but are aimed at those who "already knows how to do something.
And what to do then who has never worked? It 'a question which comes to us from so many young people seeking their first job.
"I can do everything, they are unable to do anything." Here are the extreme ranges including those who have completed their studies and addresses the labor market. Perhaps it should take stock of its history to identify what knowledge / skills are transferable (and with such "adjustments") in the world of work.
The question / stimulus that we propose to investigate your potential are:
1. First. What are your real knowledge? Which stem from the university and school. Which of courses and lectures. Which were developed thanks to your interests and hobbies
2. You know you actually do something manually?
3. Have you had experiences even minimal work? Which tasks, what context? It was a group work or individual? What have you learned?
4. What have you occupied in the civil service or military? What are the tasks and role? How these can be transferred into civilian working life?
5. You used socially or politically? Again assessed what are your duties and how these skills can be transferred to your.
6. Do you have social skills? When and how did you experience
7. Do you know organize?
8. Are you able to work without a guide?
9. And finally: what image you refer people with whom you come in contact?
This site merely indexes of other sites contents. The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes / updates to such sites.